emiten.com is a platform to connect newcomers, experienced investors, professional & independent analysts, and public company representative into one mobile app.
emiten.com enables financial institutions, public companies and investor/trader to discover each other and allow them to make discussion & transactions easily.
Simplifying Communication and Educating Indonesians to Stock Market.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Android apps in the Play Store.
- Comfortable with Android technology and programming language (Java, Kotlin, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
You will be in charge in managing emiten.com regional social media. You should be proficient to use Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), Google Doc,Spreadsheet,Slides and familiar with the operation of formulas, data processing, and interpretation of the results of analysis.
- Preferred background from Any Major
- Final year students or fresh graduates
- Organizational experience
- Available to come to the office 5 days per week
Product Marketing – Manager
You will have the opportunity to manage our current user base and create campaigns to improve retention, monitor and report digital campaigns in all digital channels, drive the process of improvement and efficiency of all campaigns, monitor ROI and KPIs, also collaborate with designers, content creators, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Marketing or related field
- Possess proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experienced in setting up and optimizing SEM/Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook campaigns
- Strong in analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Possess advanced skill on Microsoft Excel
- Plus: Solid knowledge of SEO and writing skill.
Equity Analyst Development
- Analyze both buy-side and sell-side securities
- Use computer programs and tools including Tradingview, Bloomberg, the Internet, and Reuters
- Adapt one’s analysis to specified formats, templates, styles and deadlines when creating reports
- Communicate well both in writing and orally
- Collaborate with other team members and share information and insights
- Be knowledgeable about a wide range of companies
- Maintain a large list of independent sources/contacts for information
- Respond to breaking news developments on companies.
Business Development Manager / Lead
- Be accountable for overall P&L (profit & loss) of one or multiple business units
- Be the overall project manager for the business unit(s), working closely within a cross-functional team – Product Managers, UI/UX, Operations, Field Education Consultants, Creative, Researcher, Finance, Legal, etc
- Lead a team to perform rigorous analysis including critical researches, develop implementation plans, oversee the execution, and build a repeatable model to grow the business exponentially
- Establish new or refine existing business processes to improve overall operations
- Craft the right set of KPIs / OKRs that matters for the business unit(s)
- You love working on “impossible” problems and crazy challenges, and you love solving them together with a bunch of passionate, curious people on a team that values bold ideas and attention to detail
- You have experience independently performing analysis up until presenting key findings and recommendations to senior management / C-level
- You have a bachelor’s degree (S1)
- You have managed at least 2 full-time direct reports before
– Bonus points
- You have worked at top-tier Technology companies, Startups or Management Consulting firms
- You have a proven track record of successfully launching / building one or more businesses from scratch OR scaling a business exponentially
Graphic Designer Internship
- Responsible for design & development of blog, social media and promotional activities
- Creating content for product marketing
- Assist Art Director
- The student in the final year or fresh graduates from top universities in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Self-driven, enthusiasm to pursue excellence
- Passioned in creative industry and digital marketing
- Excellent communication both verbal and in writing
- Creative and willing to learn in a fast paced environment